Page
of 2

VuhDo - problem with incoming heals & ppl out of range

15 replies
3 posts
Untagged users
Thanks for the reply

Overheal was already turned off.

I made a copy of the health bar bouquet I'm using Class col - standard, however whilst I see an entry for Range Check I don't see a flag for Incoming heal, I can add Statubar Incoming Heal % but I can't see any flag for 'Incoming Heal' to add or move in the order.
Posted Feb 7, 13
886 posts
Untagged users
Hm I thought it was part of the health bouquet. Will have to take a peek at my setup again.
Posted Feb 8, 13
2 posts
Untagged users
Hello there. I just wanted to drop by and say that I have been having the exact same issue. I am using a modified version of the Health (Class color...) bouquet. I am going to start experimenting with some features to try and see if I can locate what exactly is causing this bug.
Posted Feb 11, 13
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
That's really strange. Incoming heals will be recalculated after corresponding events and even after every health change so I guess client still must be sending deprecated values... or does it only happen with copied health bar bouquets and/or bar color set to background color instead of opacity? I will try to reproduce this anyway...
Posted Feb 12, 13
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
I think it's just the incoming health bar turning more visible when health bar is becoming more transparent... Icoming health bar is a bar of it's own "behind" health bar. So if you reduce out of range opacity to 0 incoming health bar will become all solid. I'll try to find a way around this anyway...
Posted Feb 12, 13
2 posts
Untagged users
I believe it is the latter. Meaning, somehow the incoming bar gets on top of the class colored health bar when the said character is out of range.
Posted Feb 13, 13
Page
of 2
Notices