Plus Heal|Site Info

Twenty Five Regular Tsulong

3 replies
2 posts
Untagged users
Hey,

My question is more VuhDo related than the encounter it's self. Is there a way I can add Tsulong to my panels for the day phase healing? I have been loading spells up before the pull and manually targeting and using number keys but it's a pain.

Posted Mar 4, 13 · OP
18 posts
Untagged users
I dont have vuhdo in front of me right now, but I think the best answer is to use the "Private Tanks" panel. For me, this shows my target and focus. I keep Tsulong as my target the whole fight, so I can either hurt him with number keys, or heal him with normal vuhdo click healing. If your target changes during the fight because you have vuhdo set up to automatically target each person as you heal them, then you will have to set Tsulong as your focus before the fight.
Posted Mar 5, 13
2 posts
Untagged users
As soon as the servers come back up i will try that. Thanks for the response.
Posted Mar 5, 13 · OP
145 posts
Untagged users
Add a display for the Private Tanks group. It will include bars for your Focus and Target. You will be able to then cast on him like any other frame when he becomes a friendly target. This is the same trick I used for Valithria.

I also have my own macro to target Tsulong and cast Beacon onto him which I use at the start of each Day phase.
Yoseketh / Videographer /Standard Deviation - Blackrock / Leveling Holy / @JoeEgo812 / MWO: Joe Ego
Posted Mar 5, 13
Announcement of