Plus Heal|Site Info

Vuhdo Druid HoT Location

4 replies
3 posts
Untagged users
I'm a long time Healbot user but had a friend recommend Vuhdo so trying it out and like a couple of the other features I can't get in Healbot. However one thing is frustrating me, and sorry if I explain it horribly.

I use HoT icons and "right justify" for lack of a better term. On my Healbot config, this would always push the HoT to the furthest right point. I have gotten used to Harmony being my first (furthest right) buff and on one of my tanks, Lifebloom is always the first HoT. Any other raiders would have whichever HoT was cast first, Rejuv, WG, etc.

If I set Lifebloom as slot 1 in Panels -> Hot Icons, it works as I would like. I've set Rejuvenation second. What I'd like is instead of always being in that 2nd slot on all characters, that it would "right justify" on any character without a Lifebloom on them and sit in slot 1 spot for that character.

I've read faqs and watched a bunch of videos but haven't seen this option mentioned anywhere.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I've rewritten that about 10x and I'm horrible at explaining it.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Posted Feb 16, 13 · OP · Last edited Feb 16, 13 by Ferrell
3 posts
Untagged users
Sorry, one other thing, I also tried a bouquet, but all the HoTs went into one spot. I'd still like to see the Rejuv in slot 2 on the tank with the Lifebloom.
Posted Feb 16, 13 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
I'm sorry, but that's not possible. All hot slots are dedicated to one speficic hot or to a group of hots/events (in a bouquet). There is no inherent order. It's more of the grid way of displaying hots than the hb way but I believe that's easier for players to recognize a specific location and/or color than identifying an icon that could be at a random location.
Posted Feb 16, 13
3 posts
Untagged users
Thank you for the quick response. I'll try it out in some 5 mans but it'll be seen if 5 years of habit can be broken, heh.

Thanks again!
Posted Feb 16, 13 · OP
70 posts
Untagged users
I myself struggled with how Vuhdo handles HoT positions when i moved over from HB, but soon appreciated the static positioning, which, as Iza mentioned, helped me to more quickly identify what HoTs were on who. It's a transition, but a worthy one.
Posted Feb 18, 13
Notices