Plus Heal|Site Info

Vuhdo Buff Watch Issue

4 replies
5 posts
Untagged users
Over the last month or so I have been experiencing a somewhat odd issue with Buff watch:

My main spec is holy, and I use Buff Watch (compact version) to track Beacon of Light, Seal and Blessing.
In my Retri Offspec, I use it to track Inquisition, Sacred Shield, Blessing and Seal.

The problem is two fold, in that which I change between spec it isn't updating with the abilities I want to track for that spec, so i'm still seeing my holy tracked buffs in dps spec, the only way to get them to show is to reload. they will then appear, but then the buffwatch frame moves from the position I had it in as well,which puts it in the wrong place on my screen.

I have been using Vuhdo for a number of years now, and this has never happened before, I absolutely love this add on and would never be without it - if anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this I'd really appreciate it :sick:

Posted Feb 10, 13 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
I'm sorry but have no clue what's going wrong atm...
Posted Feb 10, 13
5 posts
Untagged users
Thanks for your speedy response Iza :sick:

I did wonder if it may be another add on I use that was causing it, so I reset my UI to standard blizzard with nothing other than vuhdo installed, while the buff frame moving about didn't occur it still doesn't update if you change between specs without reloading so i'm at least sure that it isn't being caused by a conflict in add ons - I don't know if that's any help or not but thought i'd mention it anyway!
Posted Feb 11, 13 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
I guess you have different profiles for your specs? I suspect data structures may be (partially) broken for some reason. Please try loading one profile after another, save it into a new profile (after you configured buffwatch) and delete the old profiles after.
Posted Feb 12, 13
5 posts
Untagged users
I'm terribly sorry, turns out I've been a bit of an idiot and it's entirely user error. for all the years I have used this little gem of an add on I have never used dual profiles - I set them up now and its all working fine.

Thank you for your patience, and apologies for wasting your time :sick:
Posted Feb 12, 13 · OP
Announcement of