Plus Heal|Site Info

How do you set text size for Incoming Heals?

2 replies
2 posts
Untagged users
I've recently moved from Grid to Vuhdo so I'm slowly working on getting Vuhdo setup the way I like it. I have the incoming heals turned on and they show up, but in a tiny text size. Searching around I've found posts where people say to set the "Life Text Size" on "Panels -> Misc". I have done this and I can confirm that the Missing Health and Overheal text are now both appropriately sized (i.e. larger), but Incoming Heals text is still tiny.

Is there something else I'm missing? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Posted Feb 9, 13 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
Incoming heal text is part of the health % text and scales with the font size selected in panels=>text I believe.
Posted Feb 10, 13
2 posts
Untagged users
Sorry for the delay in getting back to this - haven't had the time to play much recently. Experimenting with the text sliders on Panels -> Text revealed that the font size for the Incomming Heals text is linked to the Name Text Size slider.

Personally, I find that annoying because if I set the name text size to the same as I use for the healing, it dominates the panel which I didn't want. For me, it would be nice if the Incomming Heals text was linked to either the Life Text Size on Panels -> Misc or the Life Text Size on Panels -> Text (which may or may not be the same thing).

Anyway, thanks for answering the question Iza. Appreciated.
Posted Feb 15, 13 · OP
Notices