Plus Heal|Site Info

Illuminated Healing Tracking?

2 replies
3 posts
Untagged users
As a pally healer, this would be extremely useful to me. During periods of having high mana and anticipating heavy raid damage, I overheal to put absorb shields on people. Currently it's rather frustrating to not be able to see if someone who has illuminated healing active on them is anywhere near their shield cap or not.

So I can't seem to find a definitive answer to this.

Can VuhDo track the 'amount' of the absorb shield that Illuminated Healing has on a target - like the way it can for all the priest absorb shields?

If so, how can I set that up? If not, is this a feature we can expect sometime in the future?

Posted Jan 25, 13 · OP
427 posts
Untagged users
I don't have an answer for you, but I'm finding it hard to believe that you would often have a chance of reaching the cap. If you have say around 35% mastery, which is likely too much already, it would take you around 400k healing to reach the cap. That would be 4 about divine lights if you were stacking it on one person, or over 12 holy radiances if you're aoeing.

Admittedly It would take about 1.5-2 Eternal flames to reach the cap, but that also means about 1 minute of preparation.

I guess my point is in most cases you won't have enough time to reach the cap. But maybe I'm wrong.
HealCalc MoP Healing calculator.
Heal Notes Blog
Posted Jan 26, 13
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
Can't you just setup a hot slot to Illuminated Healing? (Options=>Panels=>HoT Icons) If you enable "Shield absorb" there you could also track remaining absorb (if there wasn't a bug preventing this and which will be fixed next update).
Posted Jan 26, 13
Notices