Plus Heal|Site Info

LUA Error from VuhDo

4 replies
3 posts
Untagged users
So every so often when I'm in a party or raid this pops up on my screen. It's been hard to get a screen shot since it usually happens during fights and such so I just close it. It just started happening with the most recent VuhDo update, and it happens on all my characters not just my healer. Sometimes it randomly moves my raid frames across my screen too, not conducive to healing. I tried reinstalling the addon with no luck, any suggestions how to fix it.

WoWScrnShot_011713_161005_zpsfae36ec3.jpg
Posted Jan 17, 13 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
I could be wrong, but from looking at the stack trace I'm under the impression that this error is caused by Recount not VuhDo (?).
Posted Jan 18, 13
3 posts
Untagged users
My bad, wrong screenshot.

WoWScrnShot_011513_165533_zps85bf1809.jpg
Posted Jan 18, 13 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
Well that basically means that the execution time when someone's getting a buff or debuff is too high (which really makes me wonder) Do you have any custom sound files bound to debuffs in options=>debuffs? Is your computer rather old? Please try disabling sound and animation for any debuff in options=>debuffs=>standard/custom.

/edit: Make also sure that wow CPU profiling is disabled. In case you're unsure type /vd proff to disable it.
Posted Jan 20, 13
3 posts
Untagged users
My computer is incredibly old sadly.. so that may be the problem, it just confused me that is started happening after the new patch. I'll try what you said though, thanks! ^-^
Posted Jan 20, 13 · OP
Announcement of