Plus Heal|Site Info

[Bug] Incoming res color stays frozen on the frame

4 replies
117 posts
Untagged users
This happens randomly. Whenever someone is about to get resurrected, you will see the green incoming color on the name as default afaik. When the player is resurrected, that green color stays on that name. There's only one way to get rid of it, and that's to restart the game completely. Tried to go in/out options to "reset" the options. Tried to load other profiles. Tried to reload UI.
This is not a big problem but quite annoying whenever it happens, and it happens alot. I can only guess when it happens, and it might have something to do with the fact that I am about to resurrect someone at the same time as someone else does it. Battle-ressing just as normal ressing out of combat. Happens on both.
Posted Dec 16, 12 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
This event is driven only by wow api function UnitHasIncomingResurrection, so if you /reload and it doesn't reset even after then wow client must be claiming that this player is still getting resurrected. Not much I can do to change that.
Posted Dec 16, 12
117 posts
Untagged users
Okay, I guess it's on Blizzard's hands then. Thanks for the reply though. Much appreciated!
Posted Dec 16, 12 · OP
1 posts
Untagged users
Hi! I have that exact same problem and it's driving me crazy :( So I have been looking for a way to turn off the green text you see when there is a resurrection incoming, but I got overwhelmed by options. And I was trying to figure this out between combat in a raid, that didn't help. This bug seems to be relatively new though, or popping up more frequently. So my question is: is there a way to turn off the incoming resurrection coloring in Vuhdo? That means we can fix it on our end.

Edit: Also, I love Vuhdo and have been using it for years, thanks so much for keeping this out there.
Posted Dec 20, 12
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
Hi,
I'm sorry, but that's not possible I believe, I'll try to offer a workaround next update.
Posted Dec 21, 12
Announcement of