Plus Heal|Site Info

Another Vuhdo Macro Problem

4 replies
5 posts
Untagged users
Macro name: HEALZ
#showtooltip Heal
/cast [@Vuhdo,help,nodead] [] Heal

I'm sure this is a simple problem, but it's apparently beyond me. I have Vuhdo set to invoke HEALZ when I click my right mousebutton. But it doesn't work that way. By example, if I have myself (or anybody else, for that matter) targeted and then right click the green vuhdo bar for another member of my party, the game casts Heal on me! And, if I have nobody selected and right click the party member's green bar, the game casts Heal on me again.

In general, the game's targeting behavior is not changed. Right clicking a party/raid members Vuhdo bar simply causes the game to cast to whatever target is already selected.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but would really appreciate some help figuring it out.

Cheers,
129636_97d816a47d319b7f.png
Posted Dec 12, 12 · OP
32 posts
Untagged users
While I believe the macro should work, you don't need a macro to use Heal on a vuhdo frame.

Try just typing in the spell name "Heal" directly into the right-click box. It should work the way you want it to.
Posted Dec 12, 12
5 posts
Untagged users
My bad. In my attempt to simplify the example I confused people. The macro is actually constructed to trigger Lifeblood and my healing trinket. Thus, when I click on the Vuhdo bar, I want this Macro executed. When I do this the macro, in fact, executes perfectly -- except it only casts on the Vuhdo target when the Vuhdo target is already selected. Sigh...

Here's the full macro:

#showtooltip Heal
/run x=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX") SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_OFF()
/cast Lifeblood
/use 14
/run SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_ON() SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",x)

I apologize for the confusion.

Cheers,
Posted Dec 12, 12 · OP
32 posts
Untagged users
Ahh, I see now. Okay, replace the bolded and underlined part of your macro with one of these lines and let me know which one works (or doesn't):

#showtooltip Heal
/run x=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX") SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_OFF()
/cast Lifeblood
/use 14
/run SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_ON() SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",x)

/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Heal
or
/cast [@mouseovervuhdo,help,nodead] [] Heal

By the way, I entered my Lifeblood spell and my trinkets into the auto use feature of Vuhdo. You find the options under the Misc tab in the spell section.

Oh, and I read somewhere that you have to specify which Lifeblood Rank you want to use in macros - otherwise it defaults to rank 1. So in my macros I use this command:

/cast Lifeblood(Rank9)

With whatever rank you have or want to use. If you enter it in Vuhdo you don't need to specify the rank - it auto uses the highest.

Hope this is more helpful than my last post lol. Good luck!
Posted Dec 14, 12
5 posts
Untagged users
Tanks you, Tuff. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Posted Dec 18, 12 · OP
Announcement of