Plus Heal|Site Info

Boss panel

4 replies
11 posts
Untagged users
First off thanks again for this wonderful mod. It makes healing fun.

I was wondering if there was a way to show the boss in my raid frames as a healable target. Specifically for the Tsulong fight where the boss needs to be healed in the day phase. It would be great to have a raid panel with the boss so that I could heal the boss and the raid at the same time.
Is this possible?
Posted Dec 7, 12 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
No I'm afraid not, you could set the boss as your focus target and heal him in private tanks panel.
Posted Dec 8, 12
145 posts
Untagged users
This was how I dealt with Dreamwalker. I showed Private Tanks and made the NPC my focus. The Private Tanks could even be in a separate panel so it doesn't disturb your current arrangement.

You could also target the boss (even with a macro for quick access) and make Vuhdo show frames for your target. The issue there is the "show target" setting is panel-wide, so you could end up with targets displayed for your whole raid. The workaround there is making a new panel which displays only you or a group you belong to, along with your target. At which point you're back to focusing the boss and just showing Private Tanks.
Yoseketh / Videographer /Standard Deviation - Blackrock / Leveling Holy / @JoeEgo812 / MWO: Joe Ego
Posted Dec 10, 12
11 posts
Untagged users
Thanks for the tip guys. I'll try it. Where do I enable the "private tanks" panel?
Posted Dec 10, 12 · OP
11 posts
Untagged users
nevermind i found it. Worked great! thanks again for the great mod.
Posted Dec 10, 12 · OP
Announcement of