Plus Heal|Site Info

Question about traparent panels

6 replies
6 posts
Untagged users
Hey, i need a help with setting up a little.

I want to make panels look like this http://www.wowuigallery.com/topic/test-2
i can't find where exactly i need to change it. I know i need to remake bouqets, but i have no idea what to change.
Basically i need transparent frames with full HP bars and solid background which will not be visible otherwise. I tried to set it up, but mostly i have problem with background still visible.

Help is apreciated
Posted Dec 6, 12 · OP
886 posts
Untagged users
First, health bar bouquet is locked so if you want to mess with it significantly, make a copy of it first, and select it as your bouquet.
Options-General-Indicators-Health Bar-Generic (solid), then hit Edit next to it, and it'll open it up. Type in a new name for it and hit Copy. Then go back to Options-General-Indicators-Health Bar, and select for your copied bouquet by name. Hit edit next to it again.

Then scroll down to bottom to Statusbar: Health % and click on it. Then on the left, click on the color swatch. When it pops, it doesn't matter the color you select but set Opacity to 0. I would also maybe remove the debuff coloring of the bars as that will likely throw you off so scroll up in your bouquet and remove Custom Debuff Color or whatever the flag is called.

Then go to Options-General-Indicators-Background, hit Edit next to it, scroll down to the bottom to where it says Background:Always Solid, click on it and set it to whatever you wish.

Another way to do this whole thing is to instead set the background to transparent and leave foreground as whatever you wish your background to be, then hit More next to Options-General-Indicators-Health Bar and check Invert.

Also for both methods, don't forget to go to Options-Panels-General, and for the background panel color swatches, set them both to opacity 0 (not visible) on the bottom.
Posted Dec 6, 12
6 posts
Untagged users
uyZ6q.jpg

if i do it as you say, i still have problem with background still coloring bar,even with full hp. I want transparent bars with red background as ppls take dmg.
Posted Dec 6, 12 · OP
886 posts
Untagged users
Hmm that shouldn't be happening. Gimme a min. Not able to log on atm but I'll try it on my setup and post a ss.
Posted Dec 6, 12
6 posts
Untagged users
any succes with it? i really can't figure out what i'am doing wrong
Posted Dec 7, 12 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
I think Zohar's second suggestion should do the job: Go to options=>general=>indicators, set background bouquet to empty and healbar bouquet to gradient/solid (Pick colors in options=>colors=>modes), click "more" next to health bar bouquet and select "Invert" for it.
Posted Dec 7, 12
6 posts
Untagged users
yeah that helped....i maybe noticed it first time i read his post, but than i tottally forgot he wrote 2nd option and i just used 1st one and that didn't work. So thx for help guys
Posted Dec 7, 12 · OP
Notices