Plus Heal|Site Info

Druid talents and fight mechanic issues

3 replies
277 posts
Untagged users
Just a head's up on some things I've noticed. May or may not be intended and are current as of this patch week (13 November).

Garalon: Cannot pick up Pheromones when in Incarnation: Tree of Life. Confirmed this several times. Unsure on other 'Incarnation' forms.

Wind Lord Mel'jarak: Nature's Vigil will break CC's, including 'Spear' CC. I finally realized this after about the 5th attempt where CC's were breaking and me hounding CC'ers to keep a better eye on their CC--oops!
Officerchat.org - guild advice for guild leaders
Posted Nov 18, 12 · OP
6 posts
Untagged users
Did you pick up Heart of the Wild on Wind Lord after discovering that NV breaks CC? Or are you just happy to use it only after the adds are dead? I was wondering after the same happened to me last raid.
thelazytree.wordpress.com
Posted Nov 18, 12
277 posts
Untagged users
Rayze wrote:
Did you pick up Heart of the Wild on Wind Lord after discovering that NV breaks CC? Or are you just happy to use it only after the adds are dead? I was wondering after the same happened to me last raid.

I switched to Heart of the Wild; however, we weren't making it very far into P2. From what little I saw of P2, the healing needed for Rain of Blades is crazy and will need specifically coordinated healer cooldowns--Nature's Vigil might need to be one of those CD's for me. Will report back once we've downed the boss this week and what I ended up doing.
Officerchat.org - guild advice for guild leaders
Posted Nov 18, 12 · OP
177 posts
Untagged users
You can easily avoid using NV, when you put yer tree skill in it's own button and not use yer NV+Tree macro, which all of us druids probably use.
Not that healing cooldowns are needed during P1, unless maybe when you go 2 healers in 10m and want to save some mana by going tree and LB spreading.
Posted Nov 23, 12
Notices