Plus Heal|Site Info

Setting up Cluster for RDru Swiftmend problem

9 replies
5 posts
Untagged users
Hello there, I've been using Vuh Do for a while now and decided to try out this cluster feature. But I have encountered a problem there. The pictures are in Russian, as I don't know how to change Vuh Do into Enlgish, but I hope you will get the idea as interfaces are simmillar in english and russian versions.

Ok, so on the first picture you see me & my friend standing at range bigger then 8 yards so the addon works fine.
http://puu.sh/1qOQS

Here we are standing near and Vuh Do doesn't change cluster number of people to 'good' 2. It still shows 1.
http://puu.sh/1qORt

Now I've changed option a bit, so that it will show only clusters of minimum 2 people and now it shows nothing at all.
http://puu.sh/1qORe

I have tried to play with settings a bit, changed radius, jump range, source & target of spell. Nothing works. Any ideas guys ? :)
Posted Nov 16, 12 · OP
886 posts
Untagged users
On the left, you have a slider that says Prizkov po cepi or you know...approximately. You have it set to 1 so of course cluster is always going to be stuck at one. Slide that number way up. Also you have it set to a group spell on the right? I don't know any other group spell than PoH. You sure it's a group mechanic and not just anyone in range?
Posted Nov 16, 12
5 posts
Untagged users
Its a raid mechanic, thats true. But nevertheless I have changed it to raid & set up jumps (prizhkov po celi ^^) to 5.
Also I've tried changing it to 2,3,4,5,6,7, etc nothing works.

Screenshot: http://puu.sh/1qPVw

I'm not sure that it is even possible. I've watched video guide from some sort of 2.xx version and it worked as a charm there. Maybe bug in 3.xx?
Posted Nov 16, 12 · OP
886 posts
Untagged users
Make sure the cluster icon is set to show under Options-Panels-Hots, then jump into a BG and try it out there. See if it shows up at all.
Posted Nov 16, 12
5 posts
Untagged users
It is enabled & it show up ONLY if I set minimum number of players to '1'.
Posted Nov 16, 12 · OP
886 posts
Untagged users
Hmm. You're not entering name Swiftmend anywhere like the CD watch right? This is just your generic cluster function?
Works fine for me so I know it's not a bug natively but it could be something related to your settings. I'll have to try to reproduce your clustering function from your screenshot and see if I see the same thing. My values are a little different atm as I play a priest.
Posted Nov 16, 12
5 posts
Untagged users
Yes, I didn't enter Swiftmend for testing purposes. Well, if it works for you, then I suppose I should try to reinstall vuh do completely. Will do that tomorrow though, wanna sleep :)
Posted Nov 16, 12 · OP
886 posts
Untagged users
Just tested it out in 5 man and it works fine for me. I adjusted the range to 8yds as per your spell but it worked ok. I append the screenshot of my options as well so you can compare the settings and see if there's anything different.
Warning...do test this somewhere where map coordinates are available! If the map coordinates don't exist (if you open your world map and can't see a separate dot for every member of your group), then there can be no clustering calculations either. Typical example of this are low level old world dungeons.
ScreenShot2012-11-16at42535PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-16at42414PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-16at42856PM.png
Posted Nov 16, 12
5 posts
Untagged users
Yay, it finally worked. The problem was with 'Max. number of heal targets' which in russian translation somehow became 'Number of chain jumps'. I indeed changed this value to 3, but didnt press the 'Ok' button T_T. I suppose its one of the features of addon that doesn't update dynamically.

Thanks for help, zohar :)
Posted Nov 17, 12 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
Hi, thank you Zohar, I'd really be in deep trouble without your help. @Amiari: I would be glad if you were able to find out the bad translations in VuhDoOptions folder => VuhDoLocalization_ru.lua. Please check the translations there and let me know (my russian language skills are somewhat rusted (== not present).
Posted Nov 18, 12
Announcement of