Plus Heal|Site Info

About Light's Hammer

1 reply
98 posts
Recently myself and another holy pally came to wonder about some specifics about the Light's Hammer ability.

I like the spell - its great to have another button to push to create a base of AOE healing but we were wondering about:
- does the healing of the hammer transfer with the beacon?
- does the effect of lights hammer scale with other cooldowns? Presumably only if those CDs were triggered prior to casting the hammer?

Inquiring minds would like to know :-)
Morality is not obedience. Morality derives from empathy and a sense of communal obligation with our fellow human beings.
- PZ Myers
Posted Nov 9, 12 · OP
Hey Calaban,
Calaban wrote:
- does the healing of the hammer transfer with the beacon?

Yes, 15% transfer - Source: Wow Head - Beacon
Calaban wrote:
- does the effect of lights hammer scale with other cooldowns? Presumably only if those CDs were triggered prior to casting the hammer?

I'm assuming you mean if the cd could be reduced and unfortunately no. It is set on a static 1 minute cd from what I have seen (and experienced using it in raids).

Side Note: I thought this thread on MMO was pretty good in breaking down healing figures/cds/what bosses pallies use it on etc. in comparision to holy prism ---- HPally - Light's Hammer vs Holy Prism

Myself I switch all the time (I go more prism in HoF because of spreading out more).
mayleen_by_vixanya-d5sz2up.png
Posted Nov 10, 12
Announcement of