Plus Heal|Site Info

Divine Aegis and Rapture stealth hotfixes

4 replies
427 posts
Untagged users
I just read in mmo-champion.com and confirmed ingame: Divine Aegis is up to 50% from 30%, and Rapture now returns 200% of your spirit instead of 150%. I'll be updating my healycrafting thread and spreadsheet as soon as it's confirmed from Blizz, but this is a very welcome change.

At my current spirit of around 10k the Rapture change is an extra 5k every about 15 seconds, or around 1600mp5. That's about 7% increase in our overall mp5 intake.

The Divine Aegis change, apart from making PoH and other heals a lot more powerful, puts crit very high in terms of single target healing benefits, a bit behind spellpower but way ahead of haste.

Things that remain to be checked:
1. Did the ICD of Rapture change?
2. How does the DA change affect the Spirit Shell formulas? On the face of it, it hasn't, but more investigation is needed.

Disc Priests rejoice!
HealCalc MoP Healing calculator.
Heal Notes Blog
Posted Nov 6, 12 · OP
97 posts
Untagged users
Maybe I do need more spirit now :sick:

-Leare
-Leare
-Glaze
-Binbin
Posted Nov 6, 12
427 posts
Untagged users
It's now confirmed by blizzard, DA at 50%, rapture 200%. I shall be updating the spreadsheet shortly. Notice that the formulas for Spirit Shell have actually not changed, the 0.3 and 1.3 factors remain in place. Which seems very weird to me to say the least, as those seemed to stem from the DA formulas. But I'm not complaining, SS is plenty strong already.
Heal Notes Blog
Posted Nov 7, 12 · OP
76 posts
Untagged users
Have we confirmed this is actually live? When I logged on Tues after server reset these changes weren't there. Or at least the tool tips weren't updated.
Posted Nov 8, 12
427 posts
Untagged users
Tooltips aren't updated, no. That usually requires a client patch, instead of a server hotfix. But the effects are there, even though they take a lot longer to test. Tooltips might not get updated till 5.1 hits.
Heal Notes Blog
Posted Nov 8, 12 · OP
Announcement of