Plus Heal|Site Info

Vuhdo and Transparency?

3 replies
4 posts
Untagged users
Is there any way to make Vuhdo HP bars transparent? So as they take dmg, the class color will be what is missing?

Thanks in advance~
Posted Nov 3, 12 · OP
886 posts
Untagged users
Yes of course. Depending on which health bar bouquet you selected for Options-General-Indicators-Health Bar (like health bar generic, solid or health bar generic gradient and so on, go to Options-Colors-Modes-Life Colors and then select on the appropriate color swatch (Solid if you're just coloring the bar one color, in this case, transparent), then move the transparency to 0.
Keep in mind if you still want to see health lost, make sure Options-General-Indicators-Background you still select Background (class color) and if you hit edit next to it, make sure the Always Class Color flag is not set to 0 opacity.

There is another way to do it but this is probably the easiest.
Posted Nov 3, 12
1 posts
Untagged users
This seems similar to my question, so I figured I'd post here instead of making a new thread. I recently switched, after 3 years, from healbot to vuhdo. So far, I'm very impressed with vuhdo, but there is one thing I miss from healbot. In healbot, when raid/party members are topped off, their bar appears darkened. However, when a person takes damage, their health bar lights up back to the "generic" bright green of whatever health they have remaining. I've been fiddling around in vuhdo settings in color->normal, emergency, and life colors as well as general->operation mode. I believe I may have completely messed up my settings at this point. Can someone tell me how to set up vuhdo to "darken" full hp party members, like healbot?
Thanks!
Posted Nov 8, 12
886 posts
Untagged users
You don't even have to use emergency mode. You can just use netural, then set irrelevant slider to 90% or whatever you want, under Options-General-General. Then just go to Options-Colors-Modes and make sure next to Irrelevant color swatch, background and opacity are both checked, or just background if color is the only thing you're changing, and you're not fading out those will full health. Then click on the Irrelevant color swatch and set it to whatever you want. In the same menu, under Life Colors, click on solid (if under Options-General-Indicators-Health Bar you chose Health Bar (generic, solid) from the dropdown menu), and adjust the color to bright green or whatever you want for those less than irrelevant health limit.
Posted Nov 8, 12
Announcement of