Plus Heal|Site Info

114908 Spell ID not recognized

9 replies
4 posts
Untagged users
Hello!

(I hope there's no existing thread about this. If so, I'm sorry.)

Unless I'm mistaken, Vuhdo doesn't seem to recognize spell ID 114908 - the strict absorb portion of Spirit Shell. We are a few healers trying to set it up so we can distinguish the buff that allows us to cast SS shields on people and the shields themselves.

According to wowhead, the first buff's ID is 109964 and the shield buff's ID is 114908. When trying to set it up in the
Options > Panels > Hot Icons,
only 109964 or the Spirit Shell buff from the drop down menu are recognized. Problem is both buffs are then tracked indifferently — impossible to know at the same time how much time is left on either buff (on ourself, that is, because a Spirit Shell buff on other people is necessarily a shield).

So there we are, wondering if there's a way around this or if an update will fix it.

Thanks!
Posted Oct 28, 12 · OP
886 posts
Untagged users
This was addressed already I thought:
http://www.plusheal.com/forum/m/1833799/viewthread/4162316-spirit-shell-stacking/post/23928114#p23928114

The shield option in hots should estimate the initial amount of shield just like for pw:S and the pump aegis option should show it go up/down depending on how much healing you add to it.

As for timer, not sure which spellID it works off of. See what Iza says.
Posted Oct 28, 12
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
If you enter a spell ID in HoT slots (primary buff vs. shield buff) VuhDo will scan the spell id no matter what buff it is. Does 114908 work if you do not track the buff by name or by 109964?
Posted Oct 28, 12
4 posts
Untagged users
As far as I can tell, nothing happens if I type ''114908'' in a HoT box, with or without Shield Status & Pump Aegis. The HoT icon never appears before, while or after the Spirit Shell primary buff is active.

109964 or the premade Spirit Shell will show a HoT as soon as I cast Spirit Shell, but that HoT which should only last 15 seconds is refreshed by SS heals I cast until the primary buff fades. The tooltips show this. When I mouseover the HoT in the first 15s, it's the primary buff tooltip that appears; after 15s or when looking at the buff applied to other members (shields), it's the shield buff tooltip that is brought up.
Posted Oct 28, 12 · OP · Last edited Oct 28, 12
886 posts
Untagged users
That's odd as this was reported to be working if you type 114908. Testing now, just gotta get respecced.
Posted Oct 28, 12
4 posts
Untagged users
Have any success making it work? I still can't get the shield buff to show only (I want to track the primary buff timer somewhere else).
Posted Oct 29, 12 · OP
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
Hi,
I'm sorry, but I will be on holiday vacation from Nov 2nd (for two weeks) and I'm not going to push out any new versions before that.
Posted Oct 29, 12
4 posts
Untagged users
Ah, it's cool. It's good to know you're aware of this ^_^

I like Vuhdo very much and I ain't plannin on replacin dat tool mon!
Posted Oct 30, 12 · OP
6 posts
Untagged users
Just wondering, has this been implemented yet?
Posted Nov 26, 12
Iza a
711 posts
Admins
Moderators
No, I'm sorry, this will be a major rework of HoT tracker and I have little time for coding VuhDo these days.
Posted Nov 27, 12
Announcement of