Plus Heal|Site Info

BIS gear for teir 14

5 replies
2 posts
Untagged users
I started a quick spreadsheet with Pre-Raid/Normal Raid/Heroic Raid gear lists. Would love some input and discussion on what items everyone will be spending all the dkp on :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag-khJw9PlcXdFV3ZWJjNWFfalRXb0t1NkI5U1psZFE#gid=0
Posted Aug 13, 12 · OP
347 posts
Admins
Moderators
Your link isn't publicly viewable. File->Share, and change the settings to whatever you want... I normally put "Anyone with the link can view"
Auracen - Druid
Twitter
Google+
Posted Aug 13, 12
2 posts
Untagged users
whoops should be fixed now
Posted Aug 13, 12 · OP
4 posts
Untagged users
Hard Mode items can also be purchased with gold if they turn up on the Black Market Auction House. I equipped the iLevel 509 Sollerets of Instability yesterday. I was actually surprised that no one from a progression guild overbid me at a mere 100k.
Posted Oct 5, 12
4 posts
Untagged users
Another thought, how do you rate the rare iLevel 476 5 man drops Vithrak, Gaze of the Deadman (haste/mastery ring) and Je'lyu, Spirit of the Serpent (spirit/master)?
Posted Oct 5, 12
3 posts
Untagged users
Isn't the off-piece legs from Gara'jal better since it has spirit and the tier doesn't? Also, the Inlaid Cricket Bracers are a trash BoE drop so I doubt there's a heroic version :undecided:
Dawn of Light
» healings tips and raid strategies «
Posted Jan 29, 13
Announcement of