Plus Heal|Site Info

Holy Radiance - AOE Advice

6 replies
7 posts
Untagged users
Hello, recently I've started playing WoW again and now I'm trying to set up VuhDo with the new Holy Radiance and it is not working, can anyone print up the settings they have for it, if they have it working ?

Thanks in advance
Posted Apr 1, 12 · OP
886 posts
Untagged users
Options-General-AoE Advice, check Holy Radiance, then go to Options-Panels-Hots and choose AoE advice from the dropdown menu for one of the 7 hot slots.
Posted Apr 1, 12
7 posts
Untagged users
I have that and its still not showing up :s

What options do you have on Advanced->Clusters ?
Posted Apr 1, 12 · OP
7 posts
Untagged users
Decided to reset all the VuhDo and now its showing but it isn't looking that accurate, which values do you have for Holy Radiance hp and clusters options?
Posted Apr 2, 12 · OP
886 posts
Untagged users
If you're going to use clusters to monitor which targets to cast it on instead, you'd go under Options-General-Clusters, you'd adjust the range to 10, health level to whatever you want (I put it at 95%), Operation Mode-Radial. Max number of heal targets is up to you. You can slide it all the way to the right cause technically it doesn't have a cap on how many ppl it hits but its effectiveness severely decreases past 6 targets so you might want to set this to 6 instead.
Set the cone to 360, source to Target, destination to Raid and if you want a counter displayer, check it and set it to what you want to be fair and good values. Then go to Options-Panels-Hots and choose Cluster Finder for one of the hot slots.

Keep in mind, you gotta try this out in an area with map coordinates (lots of fights in DS don't have them), with some grouped ppl (the more the better), and they gotta be below the health threshold you specified in clusters options.
Posted Apr 2, 12
7 posts
Untagged users
Thanks a lot, I will do so :)
Posted Apr 3, 12 · OP
7 posts
Untagged users
Just a bump on this thread, the Cluster is working but AoE Advice isnt anymore even though I have selected LoD and HR in General->AoE Advice, added a HoT Icon for AoE Advice it is still not showing, even lowering the total healing to minimum
Posted Nov 8, 12 · OP
Announcement of