Plus Heal|Site Info
Page
of 2

Never in my 6 years of raiding have I.....

15 replies
97 posts
Untagged users
So when I originally read this I kind of thought you were being a little hard. But I had never done the fight, didn't see any videos or read any strat on it and from what little you explained it I had no idea what you were talking about. As such I kept my mouth shut.

Last night we tried this boss for the first time, and being a low pop server, our raid group is the first for our faction to do so, even on 10N. We weren't really prepared for it since we only watched about 2 minutes worth of a video on it but gave it a go. Still unsure of what was going to happen it took us 5 tries to figure out a rotation to stack the buff and keep the tanks alive.

All in all, this is probably the easiest fight thus far. But being unprepared for it and not having good raid frames would have seriously hindered at least my ability to observer enough to figure out what was going on so I can see where Holycow may have been at a loss.

-Leare
-Leare
-Glaze
-Binbin
Posted Jul 19, 11
115 posts
Untagged users
Haha I just read this - gotta love people like that.
LuAwF.png
Starllyne - Holy/Disc Space Priest
Posted Jul 19, 11
13 posts
Untagged users
When I did this fight on my alt, one of the problems the other healers were having is just not being able to see debuffs like torment and vital flame. I'm not sure how common that is, but it existed.

Both healers in question used x-pearl, but I don't necessarily think that's related.
Posted Jul 19, 11
30 posts
Untagged users
Yeah when you have a set in stone rotation it can't be that difficult, however addons do help keep track of torment vs. tormented on soakers. Still unnecessary with our strategy.
Oh god I Suck!
Posted Jul 19, 11 · OP
74 posts
Untagged users
Best Part of this whole thread....

"I just thought he pulled aggro..."

"He's ranged..."

"Yeah"

"The boss would have moved..."

"Oh..."
1J6mJ.jpg
Posted Jul 19, 11
27 posts
Untagged users
Hate to say it but that "Holycow" person reminds me of one of the other healers in my Guild. I may as well never even look at the Firelands raid.
Posted Jul 20, 11
Page
of 2
Announcement of