Plus Heal|Site Info

[H / Malorne / PVP / CST] Mature, friendly 10m M-W, 11p-1:30a

1 reply
2 posts
Untagged users
Greetings,

I am the GM of an all-adult raiding guild, Horde side, on Malorne. It is a very close-knit group despite vast differences in backgrounds and ages. We take raiding seriously enough to make progress but try to remember that everyone is there to have a good time. We are called Sounds Complicated.

When We Raid:
Mon-Wed from 11:00pm to 1:30am CST.

What We Provide to You:
Free flasks, food, repairs, etc.
We provide a fun, steady raid environment where you can progress and meet your personal goals. Most gear is open roll, but in 10m you don't really have much competition.

For the time being, we will also cover transfer fees for your main raid character after two weeks of attendance. This offer is limited to raiders applying to group 1 and expires on January 23rd, 2013.

What We Expect from You:
Attendance. We only maintain a group of 10 or 11 players, so your attendance is very important. Everyone is expected to make at least 90% of raids. We understand that real life happens and try to accommodate accordingly.

Attitude. Everyone here is an adult and is expected to act like one. If you have a problem, resolve it. If you have a question, ask it. If you have a concern, voice it. People take criticism and improve from it.

Play. You are applying to a raiding guild that strives to take down heroic content. You should have a high level of awareness, be able to quickly act on directions, and still perform well in your class. If your output and survivability are consistently low, and we can't figure out how to solve it, you may be replaced. Many of our raiders rank in the top 200 on World of Logs across multiple encounters. You should strive for the same.

What We Need:
Paladin: Holy
Monk: Mistweaver
Priest: Holy/Disc
Shaman: Resto

How To Apply:
Visit us online at www.scomplicated.net to submit an application.
Contact me directly on RID: MadKat#1923
You may also reach myself or the other officers in game: Proudhorn, Soltron, or Est├ęban.
Posted Jan 17, 13 · OP
2 posts
Untagged users
Extending the search to a resto shaman as well. Great group of raiders. Come join us!
Posted Jan 22, 13 · OP
Notices