Plus Heal|Site Info

[A] Why So Serious - Blade's Edge core 10 man raiding team

1 reply
4 posts
Untagged users
Why So Serious is a casual 10-man raiding guild on Blade's Edge (Alliance side).

We're currently looking for a tank heals and one dps with good raid awareness and a good attitude for our 10-man core raid team. We are currently 2/6 in MV.

Toons with a viable dps off-spec are preferred.

In Why So Serious we try to focus on doing a good job, while also having a great time. We're very laid-back, social, and frequently joke around in and out of raid, while still being able to get stuff done. While the guild has scheduled raids every week (on Tuesdays and Fridays from 5pm-8pm PST), many of our members also PvP, farm achievements, and enjoy older content as well.

If you know your class, know your job, and do it well, while also enjoy having a fun time with guildies and the like, then you'll fit right in.

For more information and to apply, please visit:

http://whysoserious.wowstead.com

Also, feel free to whisper me or mail me in-game if you have any questions. If I am not on, you may also whisper Bunwebe.

Thank you for your interest,

Pristene
GM of Why So Serious
Posted Oct 18, 12 · OP · Last edited Nov 21, 12
4 posts
Untagged users
/bump

We are looking for a tank heals and one dps to round out our core 10 man raiding team. Please read the above post for more information. Thanks! :sick:
Posted Nov 21, 12 · OP
Announcement of